C0210 TOYOTA - Right Rear Wheel Speed Sensor Signal Malfunction
- Faulty Right Rear Speed Sensor
- Right Rear Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Right Rear Speed Sensor rotor
- Sensor installation
- Brake actuator (skid control ECU)
- ABS warning light ON
C0210 Toyota Description
The speed sensor detects wheel speed and sends the appropriate signals to the ECU. These signals are used to control the ABS control system. The front and rear rotors have 48 serrations each.
When the rotors rotate, the magnetic field emitted by the permanent magnet in the speed sensor generates AC voltage. Since the frequency of this AC voltage changes in direct proportion to the speed of the rotor, the frequency is used by the ECU to detect the speed of each wheel.
Need more help?