P0717 Audi - Input Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit No Signal
- Faulty Transmission Speed Sensor
- Transmission Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0717 is detected when TCM or ECM receives no signal from the sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0717 Audi Description
The input speed sensor detects the primary pulley revolution speed and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) and Engine Control Module (ECM).
Need more help?