1. Remove selector lever knob. Refer to Shifter Knob Removal Procedure
2. Remove console upper finisher.
a. Open the console lid.
b. Remove console upper finisher (1) fixing pawls with remover tool (A).
c. Pull back console upper finisher.
3. Remove console finisher assembly.
a. Remove console finisher assembly (1) fixing clips with remover tool (A).
b. Pull up console finisher assembly.
c. Disconnect harness connector.
4. Remove console switch finisher.
a. Remove console switch finisher (1) fixing screws (A).
b. Pull up console switch finisher.
c. Disconnect harness connectors.
5. Remove console pocket assembly.
a. Pull back console pocket assembly (1), and disengage clips.
b. Disconnect harness connector.
6. Disconnect iPod adapter harness connector (A).
7. Disconnect auxiliary input jacks harness connector (B).
8. Disconnect console power socket harness connector (C).
9. Disconnect DVD player harness connector (D).
10. Remove center console assembly fixing screws (A).
11. Put front seat to front must position.
12. Remove console rear finisher.
a. Pull back the console rear finisher (1) with remover tool (A).
a. Disconnect harness connectors.
13. Remove rear ventilator duct (1).
a. Remove mounting screws (A), and then remove rear ventilator duct 1 (1).
14. Remove center console fixing screws (A).
15. Remove center console assembly.
a. Pull back and lift up center console assembly (1).