1. Remove mask of inside handle portion and remove screws.
2. Insert taping flat-bladed screw driver into edge portion, disconnect pawls, and remove grip finisher.
3. Remove screw of grip portion
4. Insert driver rolled with cloth between panel on vehicle and clips (as indicated with arrow), and remove finisher.
5. Pull up door finisher, and remove power window switch and electrical parts connectors.
6. Remove lock knob cable and inside handle cable of inside handle assembly back side.
7. Remove inside handle screws, and remove it from finisher.