Need A Repair Shop?
Find local automotive repair shops in your area.
1. Fully open hood assembly
2. Remove reservoir tank
3. Remove radiator core support ornament
a To remove the mounting bolts on both sides of radiator core support ornament, first remove the mounting bolts of front bumper (shown by arrows in the figure) and pull up the bumper edge slightly to get working clearance
b Hold both sides of radiator core support ornament, pull it upwards and slide it to the rear of the vehicle
c Disconnect the harness clip and hood lock control cable clip on radiator core support
4. Remove front grille mounting nuts (A)
5. Disengage pawls (A) of fixing front grille.
6. Pull front grille out toward vehicle front
7. Remove the following parts after removing front grille