The filters are located behind the glove compartment.
1. Remove the instrument lower passenger panels and glove box.
a. Remove the screws at the top of the glove compartment.
b. Identify and remove the remaining 2 screws at the bottom of the glove compartment. Remove compartment by pulling it outwards. This exposes the filter access door behind it.
2. Remove the single bolt that secures the filter access door. Remove door and set it aside.
3. Take out the in-cabin microfilter from blower unit.
4. Insert the first new in-cabin microfilter into the front heater and cooling unit assembly housing and slide it over to the right. Insert the second new in-cabin microfilter into the front heater and cooling unit assembly housing.
5. Install the in-cabin microfilter cover.
6. Reinstall the instrument lower passenger panel.
When installing a new microfilter make sure of the following:
- The in-cabin microfilters are marked with air flow arrows. The end of the microfilter with the arrow should face the rear of the vehicle.
The arrows should point downward.