The filters are located behind the glove compartment.
1. Remove glove box.
a. Remove the two lower glove box hinge pins to remove the glove box from the instrument panel and let it hang from the cord.
2. Remove the single bolt that secures the filter access door. Remove door and set it aside.
3. Take out the in-cabin microfilter from blower unit.
4. Insert the first new in-cabin microfilter into the front heater and cooling unit assembly housing and slide it over to the right. Insert the second new in-cabin microfilter into the front heater and cooling unit assembly housing.
5. Install the in-cabin microfilter cover.
6. Reinstall the instrument lower passenger panel.
When installing a new microfilter make sure of the following:
- The in-cabin microfilters are marked with air flow arrows. The end of the microfilter with the arrow should face the rear of the vehicle.
The arrows should point downward.