Great Car but tough to find service and seems to be expensive to maintain.... always something needs serviced that
is not under warranty
Sub-standard transmission by Antonio from Valley Forge, PA
Superior styling. Bose sound system. Quiet ride.
Erratic transmission, cheap leather.
Overall nice car but the worst transmission. shifts uncontrollably as if it cannot decide what gear to settle on.
DS position is even worse. Manual shifting causes the car to lurch forward and the shift response is extremely slow.
Nice ride by waldopepper from Tampa, FL
Seat cushion, paint (maybe).
Power, fit and finish
The honeymoon is over and I'm ready to give an honest review my 2009 G37 sedan. This car is very nice. Every time I look at it I like it
more and more. I'm always surprised when I get on it just how strong it pulls - and it doesn't stop pulling - the power is amazing. The fit
and finish is very good, everything is put together very well. I have only two complaints - neither of which would ever prevent me from buyng
the car. 1) The scratch shield paint - not sure I like it too much. It doesn't seem to allow paint sealant to give a hard shell to the car.
Water doesn't bead off like every other car I've had. But maybe the scratch shield paint will pay off in the long run - especially with this
black car. 2) The seat could use a bit more cushion for your rear. I'm 5'11" 165lbs and sometimes I feel like I've sunk through the foam and
am hitting the bottom of the seat. I haven't taken this car for a long drive but I'm thinking it may not be too comfortable. And no, I don't
have the "S" model. But I really love the car. It's very, very nice.
A bit disappointed in Infinity quality control by njchen24 from NJ
- Quieter than my old 05 Legacy GT
- More comfortable to drive in a long trip than the GT.
- Handle pot holes better than the GT
- Poor quality control
- Rim finish not smooth and has irremovable black grimes.
- Rattling noise inside cabin.
- Body lean in curvy road.
- Weird shifting specially in DS mode.
- Paint shield doesn't work as advertised.
- Prefer my old 05 Legacy GT for quick acceleration and handling in C turn.
- Disappointed in Infinity quality control, visit dealer 3 times for HVAC problem, disk brake resurfacing even the car is brand
new, rattling noise inside cabin.
- The shifting seems to be weird especially in DS mode even though the TCM and ECM has been updated to the latest revision.
The is no upshift to higher gear after 80mph in DS mode. It seems to be limited at fifth gear in DS mode.
- Paint shield protection doesn't seem to work. I have a few light scratches and has to removed using scratch remover compound.
Even though the car is in direct sunlight for couple of days and the temperature is ~80.